lauantai 23. tammikuuta 2010

Welcome to the blog!

Greetings. My name is ZeroOne. I'm a student of computer science at the Helsinki University of Technology (TKK). I have established this blog firstly to share my experiences with my Asus EeePC 1101HA netbook and secondly to share my experiences with everything else. I'll start with a review of the said netbook and continue with other posts. I've got no commericial interest in this blog so you can trust that everything in this blog represents my personal opinions. I'd also be more than happy to hear your tips about usage practices with netbooks, Windows 7 or other software, so do post comments.

My hobbies include geocaching, board games and taking photos, so you might see an occasional post about those subjects, too. Hence the name of the blog, Netbooks, the Universe and Everything -- I didn't want it to be too restrictive. The name is also a reference to the book by Douglas Adams.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti